Skip to content
Skip to navigation
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) 2011. The Health and Welfare of Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, October 2010: links between education and health. ABS cat. no. 4704.0. Canberra: ABS.
- ABS 2019a. National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Survey, 2014–15. Appendix 5: Predictor for being out of the labour force. Cat. no. 4714.0. Canberra: ABS.
- ABS 2019b. National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Survey, 2018–19. Cat. no. 4715.0. Canberra: ABS.
- ABS 2019c. Preschool Education, Australia, 2018. Cat. no. 4240.0. Canberra: ABS.
- ABS 2022. Schools, Australia, 2021. ABS cat. no. 4221.0. Canberra: ABS.
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) 2018. National Assessment Program—Literacy and Numeracy: Achievement in Reading, Writing, Language Conventions and Numeracy. National Report for 2018. Sydney: ACARA.
- ACARA 2021. National report on Schooling in Australia data portal. Student attendance. Sydney: ACARA. Viewed 12 September 2022.
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) 2019. Australia’s welfare snapshots 2019. Canberra: AIHW.
- AIHW & National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA) 2020. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Performance Framework (HPF) report 2020. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 6 November 2020.
- Biddle N & Cameron T 2012. Potential factors influencing Indigenous education participation and achievement. Research report for the National Vocational Education and Training Research Program. Adelaide: National Centre for Vocational Education Research.
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C) 2020. Closing the gap targets and outcomes. Canberra: PM&C. Viewed 11 January 2021.
- Department of Social Services (DSS) 2018. DSS payments demographic data, June quarter 2018. 24 October 2018. Canberra: DSS.
- Hart M, Moore M & Laverty M 2017. Improving Indigenous Health through education. The Medical Journal of Australia 207(1):11–12.